Vacancy: JD Edwards Functional Finance Consultant
Forza Consulting is a consultancy firm that provides high quality services for Oracle JD Edwards. With a team of 55 professionals in the Netherlands, Belgium and Bulgaria we support our (inter)national customers in the areas of ERP implementation, application management, integrations and system management. In addition, Forza Consulting offers a number of powerful add-on applications such as SCANMAN, PACKMAN and PRISM to the world-wide JD Edwards community.
Due to increasing demand and the number of new customers we are expanding the organisation. The new colleagues we are seeking not only possess relevant experience but they also have the ambition to grow within the company. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic colleague for the function of JD Edwards Functional Finance Consultant.
Through sound knowledge and experience as a Functional Consultant you are able to critically analyse and understand our customers’ financial processes. You excel in recognizing the customers’ wishes, requirements and problems and you ensure that company specific requirements and the operation of the ERP software are aligned with each other. You are actively involved during implementations, training and system management activities. A project based approach applies first and foremost during all these activities. We will gladly make use of your knowledge during quotation and consultancy processes.
As a consultant you are responsible for the implementation and continuous improvement of the JD Edwards Enterprise One financial systems for our customers. You activities, for example, consist of:
- Translating company-specific requirements to system requirements and system settings;
- Designing customer specific functionality;
- Ensuring optimal use of the system through training, advice and support to the users;
- Providing support and maintenance of the JD Edwards systems;
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
We expect you to be an enthusiastic and driven professional with experience of working in projects.
Additional requirements for the function:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- A minimum of 2 years experience with ERP implementations or in relevant jobs performed within the functional subject area. This experience has been acquired in an advisory role, as a participant in implementation projects or in a line function.
- Experience with critically analysing financial processes;
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne;
- Personal drive; commercial and analytic insight;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Empathy, consultancy skills;
- Independent and a Team Player;
- Willingness to travel internationally for 25% of the time.
What we offer?
You can expect us to provide a challenging and stimulating work environment, with considerable freedom for you to continuously develop and achieve your full potential, with excellent primary and secondary terms of employment. A function with a great deal of freedom and responsibility.
If you are interested and you recognize yourself in this profile then please send your curriculum vitae with a letter of motivation to email@example.com. If you have any questions please call 06-22209872.
You will receive feedback within a week. If this leads to in an invitation, we will immediately plan two interviews (partly in English) to arrive at a decision.Go back to the overview