Webinar: Automated JD Edwards Payments with CGI
Simplify your JD Edwards payment processes by replacing all payment file formats with one single standardized XML payment message.
Join the webinar on Wednesday 30 January, 2019 from 6:00PM till 7:00PM CEST to learn how Robotic Process Automation seamlessly works with your Accounts Payable Payment process, converting a manual and paper based process into a lean and efficient process. We will show you how the manual payment processes in E1 can be fully automated. This webinar discusses industry standards, process changes and business benefits of digitalizing your payment process. JD Edwards automatically generates electronic and secured payment files using global AP processing locations and multiple payment requirements. RPA delivers improved accuracy and efficiency of AP through start to finish automation of your payment process, including payment XML file generation, approval workflows and reconciliation process. The webinar takes approximately 60 minutes.
The Financial Management Suite for JD Edwards
Central in this webinar is our add-on solution CGI PAYMAN. CGI PAYMAN is part of the Financial Management Suite for JD Edwards, together with voucher automation solution SCANMAN and bank & cash management solution BCM.
CGI PAYMAN benefits
- Improves and simplifies the JD Edwards payment process;
- Adds controls to avoid errors and fraud within the payment process;
- Adopts international payment standards that are not covered by the standard JD Edwards functionality, i.e. SEPA Payments.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to improve AP efficiency, security and visibility by leveraging automated E1 payments in EnterpriseOne.
- Gain insights in how to enhance control mechanisms in your payment process to avoid errors and fraud within the payment process.
- Efficiencies gained by JD Edwards customers as they transformed their manual bank check cutting process in to a touchless electronically secured process.
- Date: Wednesday 30 January, 2019
- Time: 6 PM – 7 PM CEST | 12 PM EDT | 10 AM MDT | 9 AM PDT
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Hosts: Sven Klaver, Account Manager & Marcel Fischer, CGI Payman Product Manager
To register for the webinar, please use the button below.
Questions or unable to attend?
For questions or more information on this webinar please contact Sven Klaver through the button below. Unable to attend? Send us an email and we will provide you with the recordings.
Terug naar het overzicht