Job Offer: Senior JD Edwards Finance Consultant
Forza Consulting is a company specialized in services related to Oracle business applications. We deliver high quality consultancy services and have been successful in providing solutions that best fit the needs of our customers. Forza Consulting has over a decade of experience in Oracle software and our team has a reputation of being true experts in all Oracle ERP related fields.
We also support our clients with cloud services, such as moving JD Edwards to a cloud infrastructure. In addition, Forza Consulting offers the worldwide JD Edwards community a fully integrated Oracle certified applications such as SCANMAN.
Forza focuses on customers in Europe and has offices in Sofia, Bulgaria and near Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
With a team of 55 professionals in the Netherlands, Belgium and Bulgaria, we support our global clients in the field of ERP implementation, application management, integration management and business consulting.
Due to an increasing demand for our services at existing and new clients, we are expanding our organization.
For our Sofia office we are currently looking for an enthusiastic colleague for the position of:
Senior JD Edwards Finance Consultant
As an ERP Consultant you will be responsible for the functional implementation of Oracle Business Applications for customers in different European countries. Through intensive consultation with the client, you should be able to understand the specifics of the business processes and to optimally organize customer business flows within the Oracle applications.
Thanks to your knowledge and years of practical experience, you will be able to support our Sofia team in mapping and understanding the Finance processes of our clients. You will be actively involved in implementations, support and training activities. You know how to transfer your knowledge to your colleagues who will be happy to use your knowledge and experience in helping our customers grow.
As a senior finance consultant, you will be focused on the implementation and continuous improvement of JD Edwards Enterprise One at our clients.
Your tasks will include assisting the team with:
- Translating company-specific requirements into system requirements and system settings.
- Creating specific functional designs for clients.
- Ensuring optimal use of the system by training, advising and supporting users.
- Offering support / maintenance of the JD Edwards Finance systems.
- Building and maintaining a strong customer relationship.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
We expect you to be an enthusiastic and ambitious professional who has experience with working in projects. In addition, we have a shortlist of points on which we make a first selection:
- University working level in Finance or relevant working experience.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Senior knowledge of JD Edwards Finance EnterpriseOne.
- Solid experience as a Senior JD Edwards Finance Consultant with focus on a set of product experiences.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with JD Edwards Finance implementations.
- Broad experience with understanding financial processes.
- Personal drive, commercial and analytical insight.
- Deeply curious and data-driven.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Empathy, consultancy skills.
- Independent and Team player.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Friendly working environment in a team of dedicated and experienced enterprise software specialists.
- Social Benefits Package.
- Opportunity to make your own decisions, take responsibility and make a difference.
If you are interested in the offer we have and you think that you can meet this challenge – please send your CV in English and a short motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.