Forza Consulting BV respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors regarding the automated processing of personal data. Because of full transparency towards our clients, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their the rights to the best of their abilities.
For all additional information on personal data protection, visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
- We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Anonymised analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our Website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our Website. We cannot see who visits our Website or from which computer the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our Website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This allows us to better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our Website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies designed to show relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from information about visited websites. This allows organizations to show their website visitors targeted ads, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies are generally used to process personal data.
More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
When you visit our Website, cookies originating from the Controller and/or third parties may be installed on your computer.