SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT)
The SEPA Credit Transfer Enhancement solves two very critical breaches in your payment process, as standard JE Edwards supports one general SCT file format while formats vary per country and bank. In addition the standard XML file is unprotected, allowing room for fraud as information such as bank account numbers and amounts can be changed.
The SEPA Credit Transfer enhancements ensure for acceptance of your SCT file format throughout the European Payments Area and at all banks. In addition we support working with hash totals, protecting the integrity of your payment files. SEPA SCT ensures your payment process is executed smoothly and timely and that your payment files are well protected against fraud.
- Supports all bank formats for SCT in all SEPA countries
- Full support should XML formats change in the future
- Hash totals ensure the integrity of the XML file
SEPA incoming direct debits (SDD)
The SEPA Enhancement solution resolves a number of limitations in the standard, reducing the possibility of making errors, improving the sequence of the process steps and providing various control options to perform payment checks.
- Single workbench for all activities
- Interactive error handling
- Improved mandate registration
- Invoices are only settled upon receipt of the money at the bank
- Ensures for correct XML message
Download SEPA factsheet